In addition to helping you with your organization’s site design and creation, Community CIO can maintain your site for you.
Managing the day to day needs of your site can be a drain on your organization. Your employees and partners have other, more important activities to engage in. Let Community CIO handle the tedious, time-consuming website maintenance tasks for you.
Only $100 per month
Once your site is completed and ready to launch, Community CIO will manage your site for you.
This service includes:
- Selecting and managing your hosting provider.
- Making sure the site is backed up regularly.
- Making sure the site continues to function as expected.
Your organization will also receive an hour of content creation and management each month. You direct how the time is used.
- Post new content created by your organization.
- Create new content on your behalf.
- Improve existing content based on analytics.